Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/21/2011

lets see i'm on break. what do i need to do. today i should go to the gym and try to work off my belly fat. i could go home and clean up. i need to do the laundary, clean the kitchen, sweep the floor, and do the dishes. also i need to get packed to go home on saturday. i should leave as early as possible on saturday morning. i should get all my stuff together so i can go ahead and leave. i need to get all my short socks and pack them and take them to mamas and then i can grab all my long socks. i should probably do all the socks in my lost sock drawer. i really want to shave so i can look younger but i took my glasses off earlier. i think that my beard looks great without my glasses, so i should just put my contacts in. the reason i want to leave so early on saturday is so i can go to the mall in fayetteville and go to ravenrock on my way home. i should probably pack some clothes, take a few essentials like my laptop, my camera, my cellphone charger. dont forget to get my ceramics stuff for mama. my plants should be good while i'm gone. i will endevor to get back as soon as possible. i should probably fill up the hummidifier. i need to reset the timer for some reason it doesnt set on and off anymore. maybe i should get the george forman grill from mamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment