Saturday, April 9, 2011

the more i look at my face and compare it to the other pictures i've posted the more i percieve a slight negroid look to my face. the little eyes and the large visible nostrils as seen from the front reminds me of people who look mostly causcasian but who have a little african american ancestory. also i have a relitively fleshy upturned nose and the botton half of my face receedes towards my neck giving me a very short compact jaw and very little chin. the way my face projects forward at the middle around the base of my nose looks very odd to me. especially how far forward my upper lip projects while the rest of my face slopes away. this reminds me of the faces of australian aboriginals. if it wasn't for my intense keen eyes i'd say the projection of the middle of my face and the weakness of my chin makes me look like a caricture of a fat, stupid slob. like that guy from futurama.

No comments:

Post a Comment